- ♦ Senior IT professional and solutions architect with 31 years of experience that includes:
• 6 years in an executive position.
• 10 years in a managerial position.
• 10 years in providing IT functional architecture and consultancies.
• Long experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Solid experience in maritime companies.
• Have a record of seven successful implementations of Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- ♦ Proven experience in building and leading large-scale multisite & multinational IT Infrastructure across different industries.
- ♦ Leadership expertise in driving technological methodologies, implementation of business applications (ERP, CRM, HRMS, POS), project management, contracting, risk management, technology transformation & consolidation, progress tracking & analysis.
- ♦ Solution Architect of Dynamics 365 solution (Finance, Supply Chain Management, Sales, HR, Field Force, and Marketing) and Microsoft Power Platform, advise third-party solutions from Microsoft AppSource to handle gaps, create an architectural blueprint of the needed integration (API, connectors) between Dynamics 365 and other business applications.
- ♦ Worked in various industries such as pharmaceutical manufacturing, food manufacturing, communications, maritime, livestock, real estate, electronics retail, and tourism.
|• Strategic Planning||• IT Governance||• Digital Transformation|
|• Project Management||• Change Management||• Budgeting & Forecasting|
|• Policy & Procedures||• Vendors Management||• Business-IT Enablement|
|• Solutions Architecture||• Business Analysis||• Infrastructure Management|
|• IT Operations & Execution||• Dynamics ERP (365 & AX)||• Power Platform, Office 365|
|• Data Analytics||• Information Security||• Staff Recruitment, Induction|